If you appreciate the work done on this blog, please consider making a small donation. Thank you!

If you appreciate the work done on this blog, please consider making a small donation. Thank you!

Monday, December 1, 2014

Life and Blogging Update

For what it's worth, I wanted to take a moment and explain the recent lack of activity on my part here on the blog. About a week and a half ago the MCHHB family grew by 6lbs 15oz. (see unbelievably cute photo to right). Since that time, I've been pretty much offline (although almost always awake). Life is beginning to return to whatever will pass for normal for the near future, so my blogging will slowly, if somewhat sporadically for now, pick up. I do have a few things I want to get to, and I have a post that was nearly finished before "the incident". I'm now in the process of attempting to catch up on what I've missed, so to anyone who has commented or emailed me recently, I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you for your patience -- we've still got lots of good stuff to get to!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you and your family Scott!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember those things. They got kind of loud and sometimes they don't smell all that great but overall they were pretty cool. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you remember them correctly. And getting more than 2-1/2 consecutive hours of sleep is something we don't appreciate enough.

      Delete
  3. She's beautiful. Hope Mom is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Scott. Those late night feelings will provide ample opportunity to catch up with your blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Scott,

    Congratulations on the birth of your daughter. I am really excited for you and your wife and hope everything is going well. Don't sweat the blog - the history will always be here, but your kids will grow up in a blink of the eye. Enjoy and cherish this time in your life.

    Back to MCH, I will work over the holiday to get a few things I have been toying with over to you for review and posting.

    Once again, congratulations and have a wonderful Holiday Season.

    Dave Olsen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks again everyone for the kind words and thoughts. Mom and baby are doing great, and the little one has even begun to figure out the differrence between day and night, and what we'd like her to be doing in each. It will be a very fun and interesting holiday season, for sure.

    Blogging-wise, I realize that no one's sitting at home tearing their hair out because there's no new post up, and that the ticking clock is just in my head. As Dave said, the history will still be there. Like I mentioned before, I do have a few things that I'm working on. There's two more Cranston posts on the way, for one thing. Also, right before all this I had a wonderful visit with a couple members of an old MCH family. They are a fabulous resource, and gave me so much information my head was spinning when I left them. In due time, I promise I'll get to all this stuff and more.

    ReplyDelete